Google+ And so to bed, with chocolate............ |Forget dieting forever

If you love cooking and experimenting with new recipes - you've come to the right place! Not only do we have delicious recipes - we also share our SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS story.

Friday, 10 June 2011

And so to bed, with chocolate............

What a long day! I've not snacked much today because I've been out and about, but I'm beginning to think about chocolate which I love. I am working towards just 1500 calories per day (Monday to Thursday) and if I stick to this for at least 3 of these days, I get free reign for the weekend. Today I have been very good so far, and there are quite a few unspent calories in the bank, so a bit of chocolate won't go amiss.

I've made myself a very nice chocolate drink with dare I say came from some posh high street chocolate flakes. What a wonderful way to fall asleep with chocolate lips. I've also got a mini bag of chocolate to inhale. I can have more if I want to because I have enough "uneaten" calories, but I am saving those for the weekend. In fact I could have quite a huge bar of chocolate if I wanted to right now. I always think that while I am aiming for 1500 calories, if I am absolutely desperate, I can go the whole hog and eat 2200 calories and have a normal day's allowance (which equates to a 700 calorie bar of chocolate) and still not put on weight. I'm not calling that healthy eating of course, but I am just being realistic. Sometimes we just need a big treat. Tonight though I am happy with my drinking chocolate and just the small bag of chocolate (because I know I can have more if I want to).

I hope to weigh less in the morning because of my choices today. If I don't then I won't be unhappy because I KNOW I have eaten less than I am actually entitled to eat. And that's enough for me. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your comments and feedback. Please let me know if you have any queries too. (Sorry but any comments containing links will not be published).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...