Google+ After the weekend.... |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Monday 22 August 2011

After the weekend....

Our weigh in day is Wednesday. Today will give us some indication of how well we are doing with the weight loss. After a weekend of eating a normal calorie allowance, it’s back to our 4 days of being good. We didn’t get to eat cauliflower cheese with our Sunday roast, as I didn’t have time. Yesterday was another hot day, and we decided to spend about an hour in the garden. I enjoyed the bending and stretching, and it made a change from our usual walking.

As we experienced earlier in the week, hot weather affected our weight. I felt I was holding more water, and once again I think I was guilty of not drinking enough water. I decided to step on the scales before going to bed to check my weight, and was quite shocked. I was a bit nervous about stepping back on the scales this morning, but I shouldn’t have worried. Both our weights are down, and we are looking forward to a very good weight being recorded on Wednesday. I like to weigh often, and the constant fluctuations are interesting – it is my way of understanding how my body works and reacts to food and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...