Google+ Junk food |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Thursday 18 August 2011

Junk food

Our last few days away were sprinkled with junk food and bread. This is far removed from our normal way of eating. We had little choice sometimes, and here is a list of what I ate:

Scampi and chips
Fish, chips and mushy peas
Sandwiches
Wraps
Fried chicken and chips
Chocolate milk
Chocolate
Beer and wine

In fact, I imagine our food was not disimilar to most people going on holiday at a seaside town with children. We were definitely not fine dining, and neither were we really restricting ourselves.

On our return we weighed about the same (partner lost 1/2 lb), but one day later we were touching our all time low. My body actually feels different today. I can't explain it, but I know I have reached a new shift in weight, and I know there is more to come.

It's as if by eating lots and lots of whatever we want for a few days has tricked the body once again. That is our ONE philosophy - eat whatever we want for 3 days of the week (usually at weekends) then eat really good for 4 days (for me that's around 1500 calories). Add a bit of walking here and there and that's it. This constant swing in food intake has given us fantastic results, and it feels effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...