Google+ Meals today |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Meals today

Breakfast is going to be yoghurt and cherries. This is a lovely refreshing meal, and will give us a good start to what is going to be a good day. I've missed our lovely fresh food while we've been away.

Lunch will be a salad with new potatoes. We have got some salmon flakes, but we may have tuna? Not sure yet.

Dinner is going to be chicken breast - marinated in cajun seasoning and fried, with new potatoes and salad.

All relatively simple, but most importantly, all freshly made. I'm sure our bodies will instantly recognise we are back home. I'm also going to be making a large pot of chilli con carne today. I've got a kilo of slow roast beef which I can cut into cubes, and I intend to make enough to freeze several portions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...