Google+ See what I had for lunch |Forget dieting forever

If you love cooking and experimenting with new recipes - you've come to the right place! Not only do we have delicious recipes - we also share our SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS story.

Wednesday, 5 October 2011

See what I had for lunch

After a cycle ride lasting 40 minutes and erasing 200 calories, I felt a good lunch was in order. My calorie allowance today (being one of my "good" days), is 1500. I've erased breakfast with my cycle ride, so I have 1500 calories to use up for lunch, dinner and any snacks. Lunch is around 400 calories, and was a goats cheese and parma ham salad. For one person - I sliced 4 pieces of french stick and toasted one side. Then placed a slice of goats cheese on each and grilled. I fried 30g of parma ham, and roasted half a pepper. The pepper went into an oven to cook, then placed in a plastic bag to steam enough so I could remove the skin. A mixed green salad well seasoned with oil, salt and pepper was the beginning of the final creation.
I think my eyes were bigger than my belly! I suppose I am just getting over a bit of flu too, but I couldn't eat all of this, and left about a quarter of the dish. The goats cheese is very rich when grilled. The whole dish amounts to around 400 calories -: Bread 220 calories Cheese 280 calories Parma ham 140 calories Red pepper 50 calories Salad 60 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your comments and feedback. Please let me know if you have any queries too. (Sorry but any comments containing links will not be published).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...