Google+ Friday at last |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Friday 16 December 2011

Friday at last

Now we get to eat our full calorie allowance!  That chilli con carne I prepared earlier this week is going to be our dinner later.  We're off to the pub, walking of course, and on return we will be tucking into a jacket potato with the chilli.  Walking a mile each way will give us 200 extra calories to play with, or add to our weightloss.

We'll be working on our weekend recipes tomorrow morning, and I know we will be having home made onion rings at some point, because I bought the biggest spanish onion I could find.  My partner made some great tempura batter the other week, and used this to give perfect onion rings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...