Google+ Monday's kick start.... |Forget dieting forever

If you love cooking and experimenting with new recipes - you've come to the right place! Not only do we have delicious recipes - we also share our SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS story.

Monday, 9 January 2012

Monday's kick start....

As we all know, calories count and Monday starts with a spicy hit.  I enjoyed lunch as I haven't had corned beef in a long time.  Our 450 calorie salad was so tasty, with some cheese and new potatoes covered in just a little butter!  Simple and delicious.

I did my usual trick of choosing the furthest parking slot from the shop, and this way I clocked up 0.6m on my pedometer.  That's about 60 calories to you and me. 

Dinner was easy too.  We had half a chicken left over, and I took off the skin, and marinated it in tandoori paste mixed with a bit of lemon juice.  I left this for around 4 hours before cooking.  It was absolutely succulent and delicious, low in calories and we had just a small amount of homemade oven chips and a sweetcorn salad.  I'd say the dinner came to around 650 calories. 

I've now got a few spare calories to either eat/drink this evening, or store up for later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your comments and feedback. Please let me know if you have any queries too. (Sorry but any comments containing links will not be published).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...