Google+ My lunch with crunch |Forget dieting forever

If you love cooking and experimenting with new recipes - you've come to the right place! Not only do we have delicious recipes - we also share our SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS story.

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

My lunch with crunch

I wanted everything - salad, pasta, bread - I just couldn't make up my mind. So I had this. I often wonder why I fancy foods with crunch? Today I've made up for any longings.
The cheese and ham roll (around 300 calories) was made with Jarlsberg cheese, which I love. I added a little goat's cheese to the tomato pasta (around 150 calories). That leaves the crunchy salad vegetables. A pretty colourful plate at approx 500 calories. Not something you can eat in 5 seconds!
By eating what I fancied, I'm truly satisfied and less likely to go looking for something to make myself feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your comments and feedback. Please let me know if you have any queries too. (Sorry but any comments containing links will not be published).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...