Google+ My lunch with crunch |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Wednesday 20 June 2012

My lunch with crunch

I wanted everything - salad, pasta, bread - I just couldn't make up my mind. So I had this. I often wonder why I fancy foods with crunch? Today I've made up for any longings.
The cheese and ham roll (around 300 calories) was made with Jarlsberg cheese, which I love. I added a little goat's cheese to the tomato pasta (around 150 calories). That leaves the crunchy salad vegetables. A pretty colourful plate at approx 500 calories. Not something you can eat in 5 seconds!
By eating what I fancied, I'm truly satisfied and less likely to go looking for something to make myself feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...