Google+ Tonight's fare |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Tonight's fare

I'm eating alone tonight, so it's something out of the freezer for me! I didn't fancy a salad, as I think I ate too many beans yesterday....
I'm going to make my own oven chips (see recipe) which are absolutely delicious, and have these with some (frozen) home made beef curry (see recipe).  The whole meal should come to no more than 650 calories.

I walked to the post office today, and earned myself around 100 extra calories. I can either use those calories and add them to my quota today, or save them towards my weightloss. I'll see how I feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...