Google+ Breakfast |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Friday 10 August 2012

Breakfast

Here's what I had this morning - a juicy peach on some full fat greek yoghurt with a drizzle of honey. When fruit and veg is in season, it's got a great flavour, so I like to make the most of it.
This is what I love to eat, so I eat it. The great thing is, this is so filling (and nutritious). I prefer the delicate flavour of peach rather than nectarines, yet they can both be tasty when soft and ripe.
But, with very few calories on board, it's likely that I'll be hungry for something else - it could be toast, I'm not sure yet.

If you would like some other recipe ideas then have a look at our MENU PLAN.
Click here if you would like to know more about OUR IDEA.
Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...