Google+ Wednesday's menu plan |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Wednesday's menu plan

After a very hearty weekend (reminiscing our celebrations and Sunday roast), I'm surprised at how good our weight is this morning. We try to be 'good' some of the time, and today I'm going to have some chicken soup. I made this earlier, from leftover chicken, and froze portions of it. I'll have mine with a soft white roll - possibly with some cheese? This was a really hearty and delicious soup, and as the weather is cold and drizzly, I can think of nothing better. Here's the chicken soup recipe.

For dinner tonight, we plan to make some smoked haddock fishcakes. We've never made these before, but have the ingredients and are really looking forward to them. We might put a bit of curry powder in them - not too sure yet. We'll eat them with a selection of fresh vegetables. I'll post the recipe/pic later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...