Google+ Boiled gammon |Forget dieting forever

If you love cooking and experimenting with new recipes - you've come to the right place! Not only do we have delicious recipes - we also share our SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS story.

Monday, 12 November 2012

Boiled gammon

After soaking a 1.5kg piece of corner gammon, I placed it in the pressure cooker and topped with COLA. Thirty minutes later it was cooked. Ten minutes later we were eating it with our salad. I enjoy easy cooking like this, and the taste is so much better when cooked from fresh ingredients.
I've been wanting to try ham cooked in cola for a while. The result was slightly sweeter than how I usually cook my gammon (with water/stock vegetables). But, it wasn't any more succulent - so I would probably stick to what I know, at least I can then use the liquid as a base for a good soup if I wanted to.

If you would like to know more about how we have achieved over 6.5 stone weight loss eating all this wonderful food - see OUR IDEA

Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your comments and feedback. Please let me know if you have any queries too. (Sorry but any comments containing links will not be published).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...