Google+ Sandwiches |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Thursday 29 November 2012

Sandwiches

I made my own ham and egg sandwich and ate with crunchy salad vegetables. If I was in a hurry I would have bought a sandwich. You just have to turn the packet over and look at the number of calories inside. You may be surprised!! Eating bread is not restricted at all and we like to eat whatever we fancy.
I've bought some shin of beef (on the bone) from the butcher today. I can see this turning into a very tasty casserole, but it would make a fabulous curry too. It's a long time since we had slow cooked shin of beef with ravioli - so I have a feeling this is what we'll be doing with it over the weekend.

If you would like to know more about how we have achieved over 6.5 stone weight loss eating all this wonderful food - see OUR IDEA

Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...