Google+ Thursday already! |Forget dieting forever

If you love cooking and experimenting with new recipes - you've come to the right place! Not only do we have delicious recipes - we also share our SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS story.

Thursday, 1 November 2012

Thursday already!


For lunch I had a small portion of the chilli I made yesterday (with chips this time) and tonight I ate this pastrami salad with a (shop bought) spelt, goat's cheese and roasted carrot salad mix. I thought the roasted carrot was really tasty and sweet. It was delicious - especially with the rye mix bread.
I can't help wondering if I was craving crunchy food but ... only a salad would do? We haven't had a salad for a while now, and I was thinking I must have been missing them despite the cold snap, and our recent soups/stews. Better than craving chocolate I suppose!
Tomorrow I'm going to make a soup - something different, not sure what that will be just yet.
We've been trying out our new pressure cooker, and made a spicy beef chilli yesterday which took just 30 minutes to cook. The meat was so tender. I don't know why I was so afraid of cooking with it? It's a great alternative to the slow cooker, and I was impressed with the result. I thought the texture of the food might be compromised - but I was wrong. I'll be using it again soon as it's a very economical way to cook.

Read OUR IDEA - to find out how we are eating fabulous food and losing weight.
Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2012, all rights reserved.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate your comments and feedback. Please let me know if you have any queries too. (Sorry but any comments containing links will not be published).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...