Google+ WEEKEND and times are changing |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Saturday 5 January 2013

WEEKEND and times are changing

Watching Saturday kitchen - and Tom Kerridge has just cooked our all time favourite - SHIN OF BEEF. So I suspect when we go to the butchers, there will be none left on the shelf. I was thinking of making another casserole. Our recipe was similar to his too.
For lunch we've got some smoked trout. It's quite a strong tasting fish, but I like to eat mine with a little salad and slices of buttered bread.
Dinner - we fancy PORK TENDERLOIN. We've made a few meals and have some wonderful recipes for this cut of meat, so why not take a look? Today we're thinking of cooking the pork in cider and apples. We may also make some GNOCCHI as an accompaniment too; making enough for tomorrow's lunch.
We'll see what the butcher has before making up our minds about Sunday's meals.
I'll be posting some of our favourite weekend recipes later.

Our weight is almost back to where it was before Christmas. What we find most intriguing is the way our body shape has changed and continues to change. My partner in particular has reached his weight loss goal, yet over the last month or so, his body shape continues to change even though his weight has stayed more or less the same. It's as if the fat that's left is redistributing itself, as his waist measurement has gone down and he looks visibly slimmer. I find this amazing, but as I get closer to my own goal, I'm finding the exact same thing happening to me. Something is going on inside - and I visibly look slimmer which seems strange, but I'm not complaining. I have a shape emerging which I haven't seen in years... and years.
Why not take a look at our FREE MENU PLAN - for some ideas and inspiration.
If you would like to know more about how we have achieved our huge weight loss eating all this wonderful food - see OUR UNIQUE METHOD.
Copyright © (c)forgetdietingforever 2013, all rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...