Google+ DIETING? What drives us eat? |Forget dieting forever

Our recipes and tips for cooking from scratch. Find out how we lost weight too.

Monday 4 February 2013

DIETING? What drives us eat?

Losing weight eating the food we love is important to us - why? We think it helps eliminate food cravings and ultimately over-eating. There are many reasons for over-eating, and what we see can often make a great impression on us. Do you ever see something delicious and find it plays on your mind?
The steak and ale pie we cooked yesterday is the perfect example of things playing on our mind. I saw the suet pastry in a newspaper article over two months ago - and I've been wanting to try it ever since!
Here's my breakfast and I love making this when I have time. It's one of my favourites, and really filling. The marmite soldiers are not mine of course ;o).
Today we're having the bresaola and goat's cheese salad for lunch, and I'm making a batch of chicken and vegetable soup. It's essentially the same as this 'ham with everything' soup (see photo below) but I'll use chicken wings instead of ham.
Tinned cannellini beans are a great standby, and I love using them in soups. I'll post the recipe later.
REMEMBER: We all have a calorie allowance - and we like to post our main meals to show you what we are eating.
You won’t find us posting every last morsel though – but we hope you'll see just how far calories can go!

If you would like to know more about how we have achieved our fabulous weight loss eating all this wonderful food - see OUR UNIQUE METHOD.
Copyright © forgetdietingforever 2013, all rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...